Hey, people! This is my second Liebstar Award. I was nominated by Unnati Madan, the face behind Stories From My Diary. People do check out her blog, she’s an amazing writer. Thank you so much Unnati for nominating me. It really means a lot.
The rules for the Award are as follows:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions which are asked to you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Inform the nominees about the nomination.
- Ask your own 11 questions to the nominees.
Answer to the questions that were asked to me by her.
1. Who are you ? ( In one sentence only)
A phoenix on a journey of exploring and inspiring.
2.If you could start over, what would you change?
If I could start over, I would stop my younger self from going for a haircut over and over again. (Damn you kiddo Anjali, now I need longer hair.)
3. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
That I’m actually a nice person?
4. If given a chance to be invisible , what would you do ?
I would go around spilling people’s coke on them, eating their ice cream, stealing their chocolates, sneaking into plane and travel the world. Also, I would watch over my friends while they are in the bathroom, making weird faces and doing stupid stuff. (Yep! I am an evil brat.)
5. What is happiness for you ?
Seeing someone smile and knowing that I am the reason behind that smile.
6. Your inspiration and why so ?
The bad in the world and my experiences are the inspiration for me, reason being that they influence me to spread the good. Also, there are many people whom I’ve met, whom I’ve known and whom I’ve heard about, inspire me to embark on the journey and make it huge.
7. Your favorite song ?
My favorite song keeps changing. For now it is “Ladki beautiful kar gayi chul.”
8. If given a chance to go on a date with a celebrity , who would that be ?
Umm… I don’t see myself going on a date but, yeah, if given chance to go on adventures like trekking, river rafting, bungee jump, paragliding, sky diving, underwater diving, etc. I would like to go with my lady-love iiSuperwomanii.
9. Are you happy with your life ?
Yeah, incredibly happy, life is too short to cry on issues that won’t matter five years from now. Make mistakes, learn lessons, keep filtering your life, go on adventures, make your dreams a reality and the issues that once made you sad will be far, far away and you will be happily waving hand to them, “Thank you for being here, farewell!!!”
10. What is the biggest achievement of your life till now ?
I haven’t done much yet to name any of my deeds an “achievement.” But there are few things that I am incredibly proud of. (And they are too personal to share.)
11. Who came first , the egg or the chicken ? Explain the reason.
If you had asked this question couple of years ago, I would have come up with the most ridicules explanation for which one of them came first. But, one of my friends (a science student) gave me an explanation on this question. It is the egg that came first because it is practically impossible for a multi-cellular organism to appear out of nowhere. Mutation happened, so the chicken.
11 Random facts about me:
- I am a daydreamer. I daydream throughout the day. So, if you catch me someday making weird face or dancing without music, please be sure that I am daydreaming and get out of the room and do not disturb me while I save the world.
- If I spend 30 minutes in the bathroom, for 25 mins I think about my life and for rest 5 mins I actually take a bath.
- I am really fascinated by the idea of humans with wings. Just imagine, no traffic, no pollution, no noise just random human beings bumping into each other and falling in love.
- Being a vegetarian, I wouldn’t eat the egg directly but if it is in something else, like cakes, pastry… Dude, just give me that cake.
- If my life was a story of Ant and the grasshopper, I would be the grasshopper.
- I don’t have any habits. Because half of the time I outgrow the habits, rest of the time I catch up other habit. There was a time, I used to randomly scare people and now everyone around me is doing it, except me.
- I used to watch Vampire Diaries, only because my friend wanted me to. But, since he went out of town for his further studies and there’s no one who keeps nagging me with the constant self-answered questions on Vampire Diaries, I don’t watch it anymore.
- Speaking of vampires, I have never ever watched or read any Twilight series. And given that shiny vampire thingy, I am never going to watch or read it. Nope, I am not a typical girly girl.
- I had to watch Bahubali: The Beginning 7 times to finally get its story. And I still don’t get it.
- As a kid whenever I watched Harry Potter series, I was almost convinced with the idea that when I will turn 11, I will receive a letter from Hogwarts. (I still am)
- I had a mild crush on Daniel Radcliffe but since I grew up I find Emma Watson far more appealing. I think, if I had to go on a date with a celebrity, I might go with Emma Watson. #GirlLove
Now, questions for the bloggers I am going to nominate.
- What does success mean to you?
- What makes you incredibly happy?
- Your favorite person in your life and why?
- One ideology that you would stand by all your life?
- How would you define yourself?
- Who/what is your source of inspiration?
- What are your thoughts on life?
- Your biggest aspiration that you would achieve at any cost?
- One moment that you are extremely proud of?
- A song(s) that makes you strong in the situation of despair?
- Had you not been a blogger, what would have you been instead?
So, that’s it. Thank you again Unnati for giving me this opportunity. Here are the few bloggers whom I nominate for the Liebstar Award.