I absolutely love this one. Because it is so fun to do! Also, I love answering questions (Until and unless it doesn’t get intimately personal).
This is my… Umm.. Wait.. Second or third? Who was the one nominated me for the last time? Second?
Oh yes! This is my third Liebstar Award! Yayyy! Three cheers! Three Times Tap Dance! And all the things three!
I was nominated by Urvashi Sharma. Thank you so much, Urvashi. This one never gets out of fun. It is always exciting to do. xD
Before I begin, I really want to thank you all for all the love, support, positives vibes and well wishes you all have been showering on me since last post. A big, fat, full of sugars and calories, heartfelt gratitude to you all, a huge bow in front of you amazingly supportive people, thank you so much. Much love!
Okay, now let’s open the rule book of Liebstar Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions which are asked to you.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Inform the nominees about the nomination.
- Ask your own 11 questions to the nominees.
Now, the rules are clear, so let’s get started, shall we?
- Who was the inspiration behind your blog ?
Primary reason to spread inspiration and positive vibes and secondary was to explore the world. I have already met so many people from around the world, learning about their journey, the places, the different perspectives towards and what not! And the subsidiary idea was to make people laugh by my successful humor! Yeah I know there was a time I had said ‘highly failed humor’, but going through the response by so many beautiful people I have finally gained confidence on my *flicks her hair* so funny sense of humor!
- Your favorite color and why ?
I don’t have a particular favorite color! It just keeps changing! My very first one was orange and then came red, blue, white, lavender…. So, my scenario of favorite color is something bright and light. And the reason, well, may be it is because of my optimistic nature, that’s why I like bright yet light colors. Because duh! I always see the bright side of a situation.
- What is the aim of your life ?
I had been asked this before. And my answer won’t change a bit. To be successful, famous, rich writer, blogger and motivational speaker, to meet IISuperwomanII, travel the world. Make my parents proud of me.
- Who is your favorite blogger ?
Many!!!!! Your Average Peadhead, Roberta Pimentel, Petra Omoregie Caroline, Rekha, The Inked Autist, SimpleDimple and many many more whose work I enjoy reading. I can remember only the named ones right now, but trust me when I say this: You all are my favorite and I love the amazing work done by each one of you.
- Describe your ideal location .
Near a beach with awesome people and food, has a scenic beauty that takes me near to the nature. Where I can have fun and also, introspect about life. Yeah, pretty much that’s it.
- What is something you can’t stay without ?
Uh… Difficult to think about something I cannot stay without, my favorite people? Yes, my favorite people who don’t remember me at times, finds it difficult to understand me, but very easy to misunderstand me. Yet, I guess I cannot go without them. Yes, I need them even though I hate them. (I hate you like I love you)
- Which season excites you the most ?
I would have answered monsoon. But from past few years, it’s been winter for one and only reason. There’s no lizard in winters. I don’t have to go out with the fear that a reptile will be waiting for me anywhere on a wall.
No, it is a tie between monsoon and winters. I cannot betray my first love. Loyalty matters, always.
- Describe one incident that brought a change to you .
An incident that I have mentioned quite a lot of time but never really went in to details. And I will not today, too. Some time ago, I ran into issues with my closest friends. The usual me would have reacted in a emotional way; crying and questioning my life. But, that particular incident brought a sudden trill and zest in me to excel. Though, I am still the very much the same, but there’s a positive difference in me that I want to grow for better.
I have already seen some of the results; the blog is one of them.
- If you had to make a wish what it would be ?
Humans with wings, letter from Hogwarts, perfect selfie in one attempt, food downloaded from internet, making my dreams come true, what? Do you want a list here?
No wait. I know what it would be. Dude, I want a Genie with unlimited wishes plan. Who can ever settle for three or even one wish, eh?
- Fire or water
Water, water, water, because rain, sea, waterfall, juice, snow… Everything water.
- Any advice you would like to share ?
Be whatsoever and whosoever you want to be. But, be a good one; morally, spiritually and with pure soul.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I am a dry fruits addict. If I say I like Diary Milk Fruit&Nuts, it’s not the chocolate; it is the dry fruits because of which I like it. My desire for Indian sweets reduces by half, if I know that it does not have dry fruits. Except for other fair few sweets which can be excused.
- I like changes. Because it brings new-ish-ness in the day. Ever since I made this blog, I have the temptation 50 times a day to change the theme of the blog. But I don’t do it, because if I do, you won’t be able to read my blogs, ever.
- I do not know what it is with babies. I always have a good bonding with each and every one of whom I meet.
- I want to be a fitness freak. I like everything about being fit; the freshness, the sorted life, the smooth flow and healthy body. But my procrastination and laziness always overtake my desire to be a fitness freak. I am more like longing fitness freak.
- I like answering a lot, of course, as I have mentioned. Even, I wanted to do a Q&A with you all but then I thought, “Pfffttt.. Who would want to know about me or my views?” If this would have been the case, my comment section and mails would have been flooded with questions.
- I like to keep my surroundings clean and organised. I just cannot bear the sight of disorganization. This is why my sisters always hear from me why is it here? Keep it on its place, already. Don’t you have any manners?
- I am hardcore cricket fan. I have been watching matches every since I didn’t even know when it’s a four or six.
- I have a hard time catching up with latest songs and movies unless I have genuine interest in it. And of course, that ‘genuine interest’ comes in when someone introduces me to the latest fun. By the time, I know about it, it is already old news.
- I am still a kid who drinks Bournvita milk. Tea? Coffee? Cappuccino? What’s that?
- I don’t like chips, kurkure, soft drinks. In fact, I strongly do not prefer any edible thing processed. While, many of you spent your childhood slurping Maggi every day, I on other hand, have just recently started eating Maggi. That too very rarely and in a medium amount.
- By the last 2 points, you can deduce that I am from Jupiter. Yes, I don’t belong to planet Earth because I am not a junkie who loves beverages.
- Today, after long time, I played badminton with my sister.
So, that is it; Liebstar Award and it was fun to do, again!
I know, I know, I have to nominate bloggers. But, the thing is I cannot even if I want to because of the eye problem I had discussed with you all in last post. I really am sorry, guys, apologies.
Also, I am sorry I have not replied to your comments yet. You see I am strictly not allowed to use smartphone and laptop. But, trust me, within few days we all will be having a healthy discussion, again. I have this hunch that I will be fine soon.
Again, thank you all for being so supportive. It really means a lot. Thank you. :’D